- List counted participants (Registered, Attended, Pending (pay later), Awaiting approval, Pending from waitlist, Pending from approval, Partially paid, Pending refund)
- List uncounted participants (No-show, On waitlist, Cancelled, Not Attended, Pending (incomplete transaction), Rejected, Expired, Pending in cart, Transferred)
The participant will experience a variety of resistance training exercise for the back and upper back muscles. We focus on methods of cueing and practical hands-on skill building to create an unmatched exercise experience in the GYM. This course is directed toward giving the participant an increased understanding of back (pulling) exercise application and methods of cueing through hands-on training.
- Learn to assess, set-up and progress the exercise.
- Understand how and when to manipulate and alter exercise mechanics to improve movement efficiency and adaptive responses.
- Influence movement patterns and muscle contraction action through cueing.
Presenter: Vincent Carvelli
333 Earle Ovington Blvd
Uniondale, NY 11553