- List counted participants (Registered, Attended, Pending (pay later), Awaiting approval, Pending from waitlist, Pending from approval, Partially paid, Pending refund)
- List uncounted participants (No-show, On waitlist, Cancelled, Not Attended, Pending (incomplete transaction), Rejected, Expired, Pending in cart, Transferred)
Each module consists of an orientation and application to the joint, muscle and the options and opportunity related to exercise for the upper extremity, spine, and lower extremity. This is an essential next step to providing truly customized experiences for your clients and standing out as a true professional in the delivery and implementation of exercise. There is limited space for this course.
Each module is rooted in hands-on exercise mechanics. Through the continual assessment of client/patient needs, goals, individual structural idiosyncrasies and neurological ability, decisions are made necessary to provide client centered personal training. This will be a rewarding and eye-opening experience.
This course is also for those that may not have an AAPTE certification but have had coursework in a related area of study.
DATES & TIMES: August 6th - 9th: 9:00 - 4:45
For information on lodging please contact email@example.com
- Understand the options to start an exercise and how to maximize physiological and neurological responses
- Learn how to effectively progress exercise applying neuromuscular and biomechanical principles
- Be able to apply principles of mechanics to exercise analysis and application (e.g. moment arm, torque and force)
- To understand ALL exercise is based upon the application of forces (internal & applied) and their relationship to joints. No matter what the type of exercise (e.g. machines, bodyweight yoga, tubing, barbell, dumbbell, etc.) it must be based upon the client's structure (anatomy) their individual ability, needs and goals and your understanding of MECHANICS.
- Have a deeper understanding of how to stimulate muscles and create purposeful, goal directed exercise challenges
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO
- Analyze the efficiency of motion, forces and position(s) of an exercise
- Use a strategic and deductive approach to initiating an exercise
- Manipulate the components of an exercise (force time, effort, intention) for specific goals
- Micro-progress exercises based upon a client’s needs, goals, abilities and tolerance
- Apply their understanding of the interrelationship of muscles actions, joint positions and motions to exercise application
- Apply essential laws of physics and principles of mechanics to exercise
Testing: The RTS Level-1 exam consists of multiple choice and video analysis questions. The test is taken as a home-based online 100 question test. There are no additiopnal fees for the test.
Registration link for exam will be provided for students interested in taking the RTS test at the end of the course.
Presenter: Vincent Carvelli
333 Earle Ovington Blvd
Uniondale, NY 11553