- List counted participants (Registered, Attended, Pending (pay later), Awaiting approval, Pending from waitlist, Pending from approval, Partially paid, Pending refund)
- List uncounted participants (No-show, On waitlist, Cancelled, Not Attended, Pending (incomplete transaction), Rejected, Expired, Pending in cart, Transferred)
ZOOM link invitation will be sent on July 10th for online access.
With many health clubs and boutique gyms opening, the demand for well trained small group fitness professionals is on the rise.
Small group training incorporates both high intensity interval training (HIIT) and steady state aerobic training. In 45-60 minutes, this course will offer the skills necessary to lead and instruct up to 12 clients through a full body workout. Through various progression and regressions, clients can receive the same level of encouragement and support as personal training.
This course will focus on:
- Intro to small group and the impact within the fitness community
- Creating and implementing the session (Hands on portion)
- Understanding the client’s limitations and manipulating the exercise to accommodate the client
- Understanding the importance of body language relative to fatigue and/or pain
- Know when to regress or change exercise for client
- Understand body language in relationship to making micro progressions
- Understanding the importance of using the proper tools or equipment
- Utilizing the appropriate exercise(s) relative to the given exercise time frame.
Presenter: Jonathan Sorto B.S., CPT