- List counted participants (Registered, Attended, Pending (pay later), Awaiting approval, Pending from waitlist, Pending from approval, Partially paid, Pending refund)
- List uncounted participants (No-show, On waitlist, Cancelled, Not Attended, Pending (incomplete transaction), Rejected, Expired, Pending in cart, Transferred)
Join us as we present the evolution and current perspectives in nutrition including many of the trending and developing ideologies. We will look at potential unattended consequences of the evolution of “foods”. This will be an open-minded presentation intended to bring clarity to many of the questions and inquiries you asked that we address relating to nutrition.
- The evolution of today's modern diet
- Where we started, where we are now, and where we are going…
- What is food (are we eating "real food")?
- How the food pyramid and current recommendations came to fruition
- The potential & unattended consequences and ideas related to “clean eating”
- Nutritional perspectives, theories, concepts (paleo, vegan, keto, raw, calories in calories out model)
• Understand the difference between “clean food” and food quality
• The need for quality food/nutrients and its relationship to human physiology
• Eating mindset and strategies to redirect behaviors and decisions regarding food choices
Presenter: Michael Maziekas
Oak Street Center
Hempstead,, NY 11549-11549