- List counted participants (Registered, Attended, Pending (pay later), Awaiting approval, Pending from waitlist, Pending from approval, Partially paid, Pending refund)
- List uncounted participants (No-show, On waitlist, Cancelled, Not Attended, Pending (incomplete transaction), Rejected, Expired, Pending in cart, Transferred)
Current trends have people confused and or opinionated about the trending buzz words in our industry e.g. "functional movement patterns", "primal movement patterns", "hybrid training", "the seven most important movement patterns","bodyweight only", "turf training", and machine based training. It is essential to have an unbiased perspective when it comes to exercise. Why restrict yourself to a particular type or method of training? Trainers’ need multiple options in their "tool box". Limiting a client’s training to one "system or method" is a disservice and limits options for optimal results. This course will provide a thorough explanation and a strategic approach to exercise selection based upon the human body and what it considers appropriate. No biases, just the facts. This course will include a hands-on component.
1. Provide participants the skills necessary to make objective decisions about machine based and or bodyweight training.
2. Offer a step by step analysis to understanding how to choose the correct tool / method relative to exercise type and choice.
3. Explain the difference and significance between schools of thought on “training muscles” versus “training movements”.
4. Offer a comprehensive look into the neuromuscular system and its response to different methods of exercise.
Instructor: Vincent Carvelli
333 Earle Ovington Blvd
Uniondale, NY 11553