- List counted participants (Registered, Attended, Pending (pay later), Awaiting approval, Pending from waitlist, Pending from approval, Partially paid, Pending refund)
- List uncounted participants (Completed, No-show, On waitlist, Cancelled, Not Attended, Pending (incomplete transaction), Rejected, Expired, Pending in cart, Transferred)
LOWER EXTREMITY MUSCLES will include: Quadriceps, Glutes, Hamstrings
PART -1 September 8th 6:30 - 8:45 pm Theory via ZOOM meeting discussing lower extremity joint, muscle function and neuro-intention.
PART -2 September 12th 9:00 - 12:45 pm - 100% hands-on.
You will experience a variety of lower extremity exercises. We will focus on cueing, manipulating lines of force and joint angles during the hands-on practical to create an unmatched exercise experience for your clients.
- Understand the purpose of an analysis as it relates to set-up, initation and progression of an exercise.
- Understand if, how, and when to manipulate exercise mechanics to improve movement efficiency and adaptive responses.
- Learn how to influence muscle recruitment and contraction action with cueing.
- Understand the importance of neuro-intention and its relationship to managing a clients skill and performance.
Presenter: Vincent Carvelli
333 Earle Ovington Blvd
Uniondale, NY 11553