- List counted participants (Registered, Attended, Pending (pay later), Awaiting approval, Pending from waitlist, Pending from approval, Partially paid, Pending refund)
- List uncounted participants (Completed, No-show, On waitlist, Cancelled, Not Attended, Pending (incomplete transaction), Rejected, Expired, Pending in cart, Transferred)
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive examination and explanation of the physiological responses during aerobic and anaerobic exercise. Students will explore the anatomical structure and function of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems. As well as, discuss the principles of exercise that influence the energy systems to achieve exercise adaptations. 2.5 AAPTE CEC's
- Appreciate the acute and chronic effects of cardiorespiratory exercise.
- Understand how to influence the aerobic and anaerobic energy system to achieve exercise adaptations.
- Understand key factors of cardiovascular and respiratory function (preload, afterload, venous return, stroke volume, cardiac output, oxygen uptake, anaerobic and ventilatory threshold, blood pressure)
Presenter: Theresa Cordova
191 Patchogue Yaphank Rd