- List counted participants (Registered, Attended, Pending (pay later), Awaiting approval, Pending from waitlist, Pending from approval, Partially paid, Pending refund)
- List uncounted participants (Completed, No-show, On waitlist, Cancelled, Not Attended, Pending (incomplete transaction), Rejected, Expired, Pending in cart, Transferred)
This webinar will discuss the normal structure and function of the hip complex
This webinar will discuss the normal structure and function of the hip complex (articulations, accessory joint structures and functions, ligaments, muscle and tendon tissue).
0.17 APTE CEC’s
Presenter: Joshua Harrison
- Understand the structure and function of the hip complex.
- Understand the coordinated joint actions that must occur for normal joint function (lumbar–pelvic, pelvic-femoral motion).
- Describe the joint actions.
- Identify hip complex musculature and muscular actions.
- Explain dynamic and active stabilization.
October 8th, 2022 10:00 AM through 11:30 AM