- List counted participants (Registered, Attended, Pending (pay later), Awaiting approval, Pending from waitlist, Pending from approval, Partially paid, Pending refund)
- List uncounted participants (Completed, No-show, On waitlist, Cancelled, Not Attended, Pending (incomplete transaction), Rejected, Expired, Pending in cart, Transferred)
This course includes a comprehensive overview of motor development across the lifespan from infancy through older adulthood. There will be a focus on movement pattern development and the underlying mechanisms that are related to changes in these pathways. This is essential knowledge to understanding how to assist a client in the development and performance of neuromuscular awareness.
Due to COVID 19 this course has been changed to a webinar from 12:00pm - 3:30 pm and will now include a home study portion to maintain the course 5 credit value.
Upon completion of the course, students should be able to:
- define and discuss key terms, concepts, and theories related to motor development
- understand the notion of constraints (individual, environmental, and task)
- describe atypical motor development
- describe the effects of aging on motor development
- apply theoretical knowledge in a real-world setting
Presenter: Michael Maziekas
April 18th, 2021 12:00 PM through 5:00 PM