- List counted participants (Registered, Attended, Pending (pay later), Awaiting approval, Pending from waitlist, Pending from approval, Partially paid, Pending refund)
- List uncounted participants (Completed, No-show, On waitlist, Cancelled, Not Attended, Pending (incomplete transaction), Rejected, Expired, Pending in cart, Transferred)
A course on the development and implementation of a safe, effective, and efficient fitness program based on clients’ goals and needs.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: Upon completion of the course, the attendee will be able to:
- Understand the sequential method with regard to training new and/or existing clients
- Explain the components of an exercise program
- Discuss skill development (gross vs fine, open vs closed)
- Discuss lifespan motor learning as it relates to client goals
- Relate physiological theory related to exercise prescription and delivery
- Discuss how biomechanics plays a significant role in exercise programming
- Discuss the purpose of measurement & evaluation to improve fitness programming.
- Discuss the factors that influence body composition, performance and health
- Implement exercise programs that maintain and improve cardiorespiratory fitness, muscular power, strength, hypertrophy and endurance.
- Complete a micro and mesocycle based on individuals wants / needs
AAPTE CEC 2.5
Presenter: Michael Maziekas
April 25th, 2021 12:00 PM through 3:30 PM