- List counted participants (Registered, Attended, Pending (pay later), Awaiting approval, Pending from waitlist, Pending from approval, Partially paid, Pending refund)
- List uncounted participants (Completed, No-show, On waitlist, Cancelled, Not Attended, Pending (incomplete transaction), Rejected, Expired, Pending in cart, Transferred)
An overview of the pertinent aspects of anatomy and kinesiology as they pertain to personal trainers.
2.5 AAPTE CEC.
Topics to be discussed will include:
Introduction to Kinesiology
- What are levers and how do they impact human movement?
- The musculoskeletal system structure and function.
- Joint structure and function.
The Shoulder Complex
- What are the bones and joints that contribute to the shoulder complex?
- How do the bones and joints of the shoulder complex interact?
- What is scapulohumeral rhythm and why is it important for shoulder health and function?
- What are the primary muscles of the shoulder complex?
- How do the muscles of the shoulder complex interact to produce stability and movement?
The Elbow, Wrist, and Hand
- What are the bones and joints that form the elbow, wrist, and hand?
- What are the primary muscles of the elbow, wrist, and hand?
- How do the muscles of the elbow impact wrist and hand function?
Presenter: John Petrizzo, DPT
June 6th, 2021 9:00 AM through 12:30 PM